-
September 2nd, 2004, 09:15 PM
#621
Inactive Member
Yea, I don't have Power Point.
-
September 2nd, 2004, 09:28 PM
#622
Senior Hostboard Member
Kittens make everything funny.
-
September 3rd, 2004, 12:55 AM
#623
Inactive Member
/annoying.
Dogs > Cats.
-
September 3rd, 2004, 02:02 AM
#624
HB Forum Owner
Hey, we could have another Dogs vs. Cats thread here.
-
September 3rd, 2004, 02:36 AM
#625
Inactive Member
True, and I could find a few cats and take pictures of my dogs pwning them. :-p
Just kidding.
-
September 3rd, 2004, 04:57 AM
#626
Senior Hostboard Member
lol, okay, I donno which side I'd on... [img]confused.gif[/img]
But let's have fun! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
September 4th, 2004, 09:40 AM
#627
Inactive Member
Cats are way better than Dogs. Cats don't hump you.
-
September 4th, 2004, 11:14 AM
#628
Senior Hostboard Member
There's only one thing left to say: "Garfield"
-
September 4th, 2004, 01:07 PM
#629
HB Forum Owner
I love animals, and dogs are definitely one of my favorites, although I like cats a little more, they are more subtle and cunning, more of my style, and seem to be a little more intelligent.
-
September 4th, 2004, 02:37 PM
#630
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks